Monday, May 18, 2015

First Warcraft Image, Mad Max Sequel, and Rumor: Lex Luthor warsuit in Batman V Superman,

I have a few different things to talk about, so I'm just gonna do one big post about them all.

This moring, the first images from Warcraft, of Orgrim, played by Robert Kazinsky. I don't really know World of Warcraft at all. I played it once. That being said, these images look pretty great and faithful to the character from the game.





Today the title for the Mad Max: Fury Road sequel, Mad Max: Wasteland, was announced.



Mad Max  Fury Road is doing well at the box office and the reception is out of this world. People are loving this movie. I saw it on Thursday and thought it was pretty awesome. I felt like I was transported to the 80s. It was great to see real people putting themselves in dangerous situations. So I'm really excited to see what comes from Mad Max Wasteland. As far as the title goes, I like it. The title fits well with the world they've created. A world I can't wait to return to.


Word on the street is that Lex Luthor will be wearing his warsuit in Batman V Superman.


This kinda goes against what I reported yesterday about Doomsday (possibly) being in Batman V Superman, as the muscle. If he is in his warsuit, that would be different to any live action movie iteration of Lex Luthor, that we've seen. I don't know, though. I prefer Lex Luthor not to be in his warsuit and just using his intellect. Giving him his warsuit would just make him a more generic villain. Anyway, we don't even know if this is true or not, so I'll keep you posted.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/tilllastcredit
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Till-the-Last-Credit/432395686926497


No comments:

Post a Comment